Saturday, December 10, 2011

Free Stuff- Food, Presents, and more!

This morning,my mom, sisters and I just happened to be driving by the corner of State St. where we saw a sign that said "Free Stuff". It was in a little parking lot, where the Farmers's Market is usually held during the warmer months. We decided to stop, and check it out. My sisters and I were delighted to see that there was free cotton candy! Not only that, but there were free hot dogs,chips, and drinks. They even had a bouncy castle for the children. Santa was there too. We got a kick out of watching my three year old sit on his lap. Each kid that sat on Santa got their very own wrapped present. This was obviously for the less fortunate, so we decided to leave the presents for the other children. My favorite part was getting the cotton candy- it was peppermint flavored. In fact, I am eating some right as I write this. So, we got hot dogs, Goldfish crackers, cotton candy, and Christmas cookies. All for free! See, I told you there was such a thing as a FREE LUNCH. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment